Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGU Students, please post your graded tasks notes/papers
Hello, so i'm looking to enroll in WGU MBA program around June of next year, I'd like everyone whose post their graded task to have an example of whats to be expected come June2015...

And no i'm not trying to cheat or plagurize, but this is how i learn, just like i researched example of cover letters online, to create my own, it's nothing different then an outline...
The curriculum has changed substantially. Papers written and submitted prior to Oct 1, 2014 probably are not going to coincide with current course material...
2014 MBA Management & Strategy - WGU
2013 BS
Nuclear Energy Engineering Technology - TESC
[SIZE=2]
2013 AS
Nuclear Engineering Technology - TESC

[/SIZE]
Posting papers is probably a violation of WGU's academic integrity policy, regardless of your intentions. Additionally, you don't really need to see examples of WGU papers to learn how to write them. All you have to do is use the rubric headings as your headings, follow the rubric instructions to a T, and write in APA format.

Using an example of a cover letter to learn how to write cover letters is a whole different animal than using passing WGU task papers to "learn". I'll reserve further judgment, but I'll also encourage other WGU students to NOT post their task papers.

Good luck to you.

dmjacobsen http://donaldjacobsen.com
Author, nurse, and all-around awesome guy
MSN Executive Leadership - The University of Memphis - 2016
MBA Healthcare Management - Western Governors University - 2015
I meant no offense, as i said i'm a newbie, i'm not sure what the policy's are if its a violation or not, i'm transitioning from undergrad to grad soon, and wanted to see what i was getting myself into. I'm not that person, i believe in ethics. Now that i am aware, no further posts are needed or recommended on this thread. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLEP and CompTIA credits for BS in CS students? nomaduser 4 548 10-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  $500 tuition credit for new students only rachel83az 8 1,917 06-24-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: carebear_007
  WGU Students - Back up your Google Drive ashkir 4 1,995 07-25-2021, 05:24 PM
Last Post: jsd
  WGU Post-Baccalaureate Program Peculiar Patty 2 1,363 11-24-2019, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Peculiar Patty
  WGU discontinued post-bac social studies licensure chasm636 2 1,690 10-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  WGU Business Admin Students, Current and Graduate??? Doctor H 3 1,106 07-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: keithk