Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for Straighterline discounts
Wink 
Sophia and many other education providers are making their services free or offering huge discounts. I wish Striaghterline stands up and shower us with some free courses and discounts Sad
Hey StraighterLine, just wondering if you're having a special pretty soon?  You're my FAVE provider. Someone (actually, a few people) was asking if you're having any specials because of the Coronavirus COVID-19 or SARS-COV-2 that's happening all over.

Several companies such as Sophia.org and ASU EA, Coursera/FutureLearn and a few others are having specials... Please see if you can get some specials, you'll get a LOT more subscribers if you do!  And you can help so many people in this difficult time.

Please get in contact with upper management and see if there an be any deals such as an extra month or two free and/or a couple of free courses.  Your discounts will help fellow students with their undergrad studies because your courses are perfect for freshmen/sophomore classes, especially since you have partnerships with so many schools.  View below for a few links.

StraighterLine Special Request (this thread): https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-discounts?
ASU EA Special pricing from $400 down to $99: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...08-17-2020
Sophia.org is giving away their courses, I mentioned Study.com giving away 100,000 exams, and mentioned your company: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ay-3-19-20
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I tend to look at what people are discounting or giving for free as great gifts, and don't expect that every company can afford to do that, or has to do that. I'm just thankful for what is available.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • natshar
(03-23-2020, 11:58 AM)dfrecore Wrote: I tend to look at what people are discounting or giving for free as great gifts, and don't expect that every company can afford to do that, or has to do that.  I'm just thankful for what is available.
Agreed, earlier this month they gave out a free math course. And they tend to be very generous with coupons. Well I suppose, there’s no harm in asking, with everything they’ve already done it’s sort of rubs me the wrong way.
Current Course(s): Business Administration Capstone BUS-421 (TESU)

AMU (9); CSM (3); CLEP (15); DSST (3); InstantCert (15); Institutes (3)Military (51); Sophia (6); Straighterline (15); Study.com (6); Thomas Edison State University (3); University of Alaska (12)
(03-23-2020, 02:48 PM)Not_a_robot_101 Wrote: Agreed, earlier this month they gave out a free math course.

argh, what's the emoji for "sad face, I missed this" ?
(03-23-2020, 11:58 AM)dfrecore Wrote: I tend to look at what people are discounting or giving for free as great gifts, and don't expect that every company can afford to do that, or has to do that.  I'm just thankful for what is available.
Well said.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 93 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,688 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 262 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 272 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 2 369 01-26-2024, 12:44 PM
  StraighterLine: do I have to complete everything to finish a course? jch 3 666 11-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: jch
  Straighterline Bio Lab Invoice reir 0 414 11-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: reir
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 581 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  Straighterline Exams defscarlett 9 1,122 08-16-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  What happened to all the transfer discounts? harrypotter 2 518 06-14-2023, 09:20 PM