Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do I do here?
Hi there!

I have a hard time figuring out what I do here besides scouring years-old posts from everyone. Although the posts I have found have been helpful, I have noticed I have spent more time trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with my membership besides work with the flashcards.

Am I missing something? If not, I will continue with the flashcards and cross my fingers that I pass the exam. :-)

Thank you for any help that you can provide.
Typically you would go to the Degree planning section and fill in the template and addendum. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

Once that is completed, other members can help guide you through your educational journey and try to get you the best degree for your situation. Without that information, you will be lost randomly reading a lot of posts that do not pertain to your situation. When you have a good understanding of what you want from the forum, you can utilize the search function to help narrow down your choices.
In Progress: 
Excelsior - BPS Business and Management
Study.com - Business 307, Sociology 305, Psychology 315
ASU - Algebra, PreCalc, Calculus
Luna - Bio2 Lab

Completed: 
Universidad Isabel I - MBA/Master Bus & Corp Comm
Kirkwood - AAS Business Administration, Certificate of Human Resources 3.8 GPA
Excelsior - AAS Applied Technologies Electronics 4.0 GPA
TADA - Google Project Management, Google Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
CSM Learn
US Navy (Electronics Tech 3rd Class) - NER-ET-004, NV-2202-0165 V02, NV-1715-1788 V01, NV-1715-1796 V01, NV-1715-1585 V01, NV-1715-1336 V02

TECEP: 9 Credits
Man-3730, OPM-3010, Bus-3110

Study.com: 6 Credits
Philosophy 301

Lawshelf: 15 Credits
BUS-201, BUS-301, BUS-302, GOV-202, EMP-301

CLEP: 48 Credits
College Math, Financial Accounting, Principles of Micro & Macroeconomics, Intro Sociology, Intro Psychology, Analyze and Interpreting Literature, Intro Business Law, Principles of Marketing, Biology, US History 1 & 2, Humanities

DSST: 9 Credits
Principles of Public Speaking, Ethics in America, Principles of Supervision
[-] The following 1 user Likes GameSlinger's post:
  • Sdecker
(01-17-2024, 10:27 AM)GameSlinger Wrote: Typically you would go to the Degree planning section and fill in the template and addendum.  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

Once that is completed, other members can help guide you through your educational journey and try to get you the best degree for your situation. Without that information, you will be lost randomly reading a lot of posts that do not pertain to your situation. When you have a good understanding of what you want from the forum, you can utilize the search function to help narrow down your choices.

Awe! Thank you very much for your help! Turns out, I was viewing everything in a "GoMobile" format. I didn't have much in the way of visuals to guide my way and I had no idea there was a template to fill in, thank you!!!

I am a senior at MTSU and in my final semester, just have to pass two CLEP exams, before I graduate. I have appreciated learning what I have so far on the forum. 

Again, thank you SOOO much for the guidance!!!
It's best to provide more details so we get an overall picture of your situation and what your future educational goals are. Is this the institution you're currently enrolled in? What are you studying? Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ten...University
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Hey there,

Thank you for your comments. I will graduate from Middle Tennessee State in May with a BS in Integrated Studies and Applied Leadership if I pass the History II and American Literature CLEP exams. This degree is offered to adult learners who have typically been out of school for an extensive amount of time.

*As of 1-30-24, I PASSED the History II exam, BARELY, with a 59!
I am HORRIBLE at taking exams and have documented extreme test anxiety. It should be noted that I am an *adult learner :-) This means I graduated high school in the 90s.

My educational goal is to complete my BS, which I am three credits away from doing. It has been an arduous road so far. I am still trying to figure out what to do with my degree besides finally earning a living wage.

Thank you all for the help and resources you have provided on this forum!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sdecker's post:
  • allvia
(01-31-2024, 12:59 PM)Sdecker Wrote: Hey there,

Thank you for your comments. I will graduate from Middle Tennessee State in May with a BS in Integrated Studies and Applied Leadership if I pass the History II and American Literature CLEP exams. This degree is offered to
I am HORRIBLE at taking exams and have documented extreme test anxiety. It should be noted that I am an *adult learner :-) This means I graduated high school in the 90s.

My educational goal is to complete my BS, which I am three credits away from doing. It has been an arduous road so far. I am still trying to figure out what to do with my degree besides finally earning a living wage.

As we like to say here, a pass is a pass  Smile   You're so close now, good luck with that last CLEP and those final credits. You've got this (one way or another!) - you'll be a 2024 college graduate before you know it.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • Sdecker
(01-17-2024, 12:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: It's best to provide more details so we get an overall picture of your situation and what your future educational goals are.  Is this the institution you're currently enrolled in? What are you studying?  Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ten...University

(01-31-2024, 04:57 PM)allvia Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 12:59 PM)Sdecker Wrote: Hey there,

Thank you for your comments. I will graduate from Middle Tennessee State in May with a BS in Integrated Studies and Applied Leadership if I pass the History II and American Literature CLEP exams. This degree is offvia, ered to

As we like to say here, a pass is a pass  Smile   You're so close now, good luck with that last CLEP and those final credits. You've got this (one way or another!) - you'll be a 2024 college graduate before you know it.

Hey Allvia, 

THANK YOU! The encouragement is appreciated! I hope others are encouraged to keep going and never give up because if *I can do it... ANYONE can do it! 

Cheers!