Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What order should I do these SDC courses in?
What order should I do these SDC courses in?

Humanities 201 Critical Thinking & Analysis

Biology 101L Intro to Biology with Lab

Accounting 201 Intermediate Accounting I

Accounting 202 Intermediate Accounting II

Accounting 301 Applied Managerial Accounting

Accounting 302 Advanced Accounting

Accounting 303 Cost Accounting

Business 312 Advanced Operations Management
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.

UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. 2023

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
If it would be me i would take all Accounting courses in the order they are mentioned.
Assuming this is for UMPI, it's apparently easier to do Critical Thinking at UMPI. Otherwise, the order that you have them listed seems to be the "right" order to take the courses in.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • ss20ts
(01-24-2022, 11:18 AM)Cofffeee Wrote: If it would be me i would take all Accounting courses in the order they are mentioned.

Ok thanks for the advice

(01-24-2022, 11:23 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Assuming this is for UMPI, it's apparently easier to do Critical Thinking at UMPI. Otherwise, the order that you have them listed seems to be the "right" order to take the courses in.

Yes, this is for UMPI. I'll probably do critical thinking at UMPI then.
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
I wouldn't take the Humanities course on Study.com. I would take the course at UMPI. You'll have 1 paper at UMPI versus 3 papers and an exam.

You need to take the accounting courses in order. The info will build upon the previous course. That's how these accounting sequence courses work.
Thumbs Up 
(01-24-2022, 11:37 AM)ss20ts Wrote: I wouldn't take the Humanities course on Study.com. I would take the course at UMPI. You'll have 1 paper at UMPI versus 3 papers and an exam.

You need to take the accounting courses in order. The info will build upon the previous course. That's how these accounting sequence courses work.

You could take the Financial Accounting Placement test:
https://study.com/academy/course/financi...nting.html

Then take the Principle of Management Placement test:
https://study.com/academy/course/princip...ourse.html

Then take the Principle of Management Placement test:
https://study.com/academy/course/princip...ision.html

These courses are related to what you are taking.

Those placement tests shouldn't take much time and will complete some of the quizzes in your courses before you start them.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • acethroughcollege
take
Accounting 302 Advanced Accounting
before
Accounting 201 Intermediate Accounting I

that will make
Accounting 201 Intermediate Accounting I
easier because you've already done the advanced stuff
I would take it in the order you currently have it listed, get the easier ones done first. One thing to note, when you have overlapping courses is some content will be completed when you start the second and subsequent courses. Another thing to note is that placement tests are great and can get you 30% of the course completed if you score well, you can go through it a few times even!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • acethroughcollege
(01-24-2022, 03:06 PM)LevelUP Wrote: You could take the Financial Accounting Placement test:
https://study.com/academy/course/financi...nting.html

Then take the Principle of Management Placement test:
https://study.com/academy/course/princip...ourse.html

Then take the Principle of Management Placement test:
https://study.com/academy/course/princip...ision.html

These courses are related to what you are taking.

Those placement tests shouldn't take much time and will complete some of the quizzes in your courses before you start them.

Ok thanks, I'll work on those first then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 844 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 8 677 04-08-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 8 7,148 03-29-2024, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dnightowl
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,014 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,629 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,011 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
Thumbs Up Sophia Review: Finished 6 Courses in 1 Week Ares 11 1,966 02-11-2024, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Equivalents for Old SNHU Gen Ed Courses Spalmer 6 567 02-11-2024, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Spalmer
  SeeMore courses other than CSM (or: has anyone transferred a non-ACE/NCCRS course?) vaticidalprophet 5 322 01-24-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU AOS Finance courses Yenisei 9 693 01-15-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat