Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the cheapest and fastest
So I 've been following this thread for awhile now. I applied to TESU and it's looking like I will have to take the SOS-110 because I had to re-enroll. With that and the Capstone its a known fact that TESU is starting to become expensive. I was planning to do BALS because I still have 50 (minuse SOS and Cap) credits that I need to finish. Am I am able to avoid an online traditional class with COSC? I'm looking to do all credit exams except the Capstone.

It seems like TESU changes so quickly and I just want to get my degree as soon as possible as well as saving money.

Are there many UL options if I switch to COSC?
you ought to check out study.com and so as much as you could there first. that will save you time and money
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

You would have to take a Cornerstone course at COSC plus the Capstone.
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
With the Study.com discount, COSC's Cornerstone and Capstone will cost about the same as TESU, but their fees are much lower than TESU's residency waiver, so their degree is cheaper overall by about $2000.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fastest 3 UL with Electronic Transcript vanglorious 3 1,061 03-19-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  COSC GSISS Plan Cheapest/Quickest AboNad 2 1,100 11-16-2019, 12:14 PM
Last Post: natshar
  COSC FASTEST BUSINESS BS DEGREE PLAN? dejesus 3 1,351 10-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Last Post: allvia