Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you keep your diplomas/certs?
Just curious where you keep your diplomas and certs?  Do you hang yours up or keep them in a binder in plastic?
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
(06-19-2021, 11:25 AM)collegechick Wrote: Just curious where you keep your diplomas and certs?  Do you hang yours up or keep them in a binder in plastic?
Both I keep copies in a plastic sleeve in my "I Love Me" binder and the original goes in a frame that will get hung up at a later date.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 2 users Like ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • canuckian, collegechick
I will be hanging mine in my office as soon as we move into our new house. But right now, they're in boxes.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • collegechick
(06-19-2021, 11:37 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:25 AM)collegechick Wrote: Just curious where you keep your diplomas and certs?  Do you hang yours up or keep them in a binder in plastic?
Both I  keep copies in a plastic sleeve in my "I Love Me" binder and the original goes in a frame that will get hung up at a later date.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app

What a great idea to name your folder!  I love it!
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegechick's post:
  • ROYISAGIRL
Diplomas are on my home office wall, certifications are in a filing cabinet. Although I did have some of my "better" certs on my wall in my traditional office before i started working from home.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • collegechick
I buy multiple copies of diplomas. Extras go in a file. Those that are required for employment paperwork for working abroad are kept in a separate folder. First copies are framed and either placed on a wall, or kept in a safe place.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegecareerstudent's post:
  • collegechick
All except my EBS MBA is rolled up in a cardboard tube. The EBS one on the wall because in Edinburgh I bought a nice sketch of the city from a local artist and had it framed with the diploma.

I have a box off of old grade school yearbooks and related stuff. My diplomas are in that box. I also made copies of them which have in my personal files in an employment file folder. So if any job needs a copy of them I have it ready to go. I also have sealed copies of my transcripts in that folder as well.

The other I did is I took all my diplomas (currently have 4 associates degrees, 3 undergrad certificates and 1 bachelors) and made copies down to around 2x4. Then I glued the copies and on to a fancy piece of paper and put it in a frame.  So it is only one frame with a bunch of small degrees in it. I keep it hanging on my wall. I figure this makes more sense than taking up a bunch of wall space and looks less pretentious. Plus I can add more degrees later or get a bigger frame. 

Also the community college I went to offers free lifetime access to digital diplomas now. But the only bad part is that it only exists for classes that graduating the semester after I did.

I have one of those three-section legal folders that I added some extra binding clips to that I filled with document protectors.  Section one has copies of all of my transcripts and academic exam score reports (CLEP/DDST/GRE).  Section two has all of my diplomas, certificates, awards, letters of commendation, etc.  Section three has all of my certification exam score reports.

I have a similar setup for my financials folder: section one has family documents such as birth certificates and marriage records, section two has records of all of my accounts like 401k's and insurance documents. Section three has 10 years of tax records.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
I have 3 that are worth saving.  They're in a waterproof box that is in a waterproof box.  I've never been one to hang them up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coursera Certs Offline natshar 4 386 03-10-2024, 12:03 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Inexpensive Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees bjcheung77 1 465 02-20-2024, 01:13 AM
Last Post: mancheseter24
  Cheap/quick/fun certs? Insert Name 10 1,339 01-11-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Conions
  Google Certs Now Have Industry Specializations lisarox 4 905 10-14-2022, 06:09 PM
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 3,999 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
Information Google announces more Coursera certs and possible scholarships MNomadic 12 2,543 10-03-2021, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  British Music Diplomas KayV 2 1,534 12-22-2020, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Seagull
  Non credit diplomas to supplement an MBA HM Popestt 2 970 03-03-2020, 12:36 PM
  HS Diplomas smartiepants86 11 2,197 01-19-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Quick certs to spice up resume for Epic application analyst job dmjacobsen 17 2,474 11-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Last Post: rebel100