Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did you get more...
FAith in JC??
No mean answers please
Please try to center your answers on little everyday things
I know this varies widely based on geography, but I personally have very little faith in my city's Juvenile Court system. There is very little opportunity for rehabilitation, and it's more of a babysitting setup than an actual attempt to correct the kids' behavior.

Or did you mean some other JC?

dmjacobsen http://donaldjacobsen.com
Author, nurse, and all-around awesome guy
MSN Executive Leadership - The University of Memphis - 2016
MBA Healthcare Management - Western Governors University - 2015
Surely the OP meant Jimmy Carter. Although it's been many years, I recall people losing what little faith they had in him while he was in office... Smile
MBA - WGU - In Progress
BA Social Sciences - TESU - 2016
junior colleges are an excellent place to use CLEP credit. In general, the public ones (community college) will be significantly cheaper than the private ones, especially for-profits.
I presumed the OP is referring to Jesus Christ?
"little every day things" include waking up each morning :iagree:
Have a warm place to sleep, food in my belly and staying in my right mind.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
Open College @ Kaplan University
Completed
April 2016

Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University now Purdue University
In Progress
32 out of 60 credits earned
Personally, I found renewed faith in JC Penny when they started this kick-butt new rewards program: JCP Rewards. $100 spend each month gets you $10 back in points!
COMPELTED
CLEP: Calculus (75), Precalculus (71), Info Sys and Comp Apps (78), College Mathematics (63), College Algebra (65).
SL: Calc I, Calc II, C++, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Business Ethics, Prin of Mgmt, Bus. Law, A&P I, A&P II
Study.com: Principles of Marketing, Microbiology
edX: Intro to Dif. Eq., Linear Dif. Eq.
UND Ind. Study: Discrete Math
APU/AMU: Linear Algebra, Mathmatical Modeling
TECEP: Nutrition
B&M: Far too many!
dmjacobsen Wrote:I know this varies widely based on geography, but I personally have very little faith in my city's Juvenile Court system. There is very little opportunity for rehabilitation, and it's more of a babysitting setup than an actual attempt to correct the kids' behavior.

Or did you mean some other JC?

kb4ns1 Wrote:Surely the OP meant Jimmy Carter. Although it's been many years, I recall people losing what little faith they had in him while he was in office... Smile

cookderosa Wrote:junior colleges are an excellent place to use CLEP credit. In general, the public ones (community college) will be significantly cheaper than the private ones, especially for-profits.

adavis84 Wrote:Personally, I found renewed faith in JC Penny when they started this kick-butt new rewards program: JCP Rewards. $100 spend each month gets you $10 back in points!

The OP is talking about Jenny Craig. People started losing faith in the old favorites of Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, and Slim Fast and switched to the Atkins Diet, Nutrisystem, and South Beach Diet.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
No he means Johnny Cash. Got to have faith in the Cash. He is up there right now looking down at us.
I was just curious if John Cena and Jackie Chan had faith in Juicy Couture to be popular again at junior college in Jersey City?
Seton Hall University - MA HRTD
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA GM in progress
Thomas Edison State College - BA CJ
Thomas Edison State College - AAS ESST
Middlesex County College - AS CJ

NJ PTC
New Jersey Regional Community Police Institute
Methods of Instruction

TEEX
Cyber Security for Everyone
Cyber Security for IT Professionals
Cyber Security for Business Professionals

Sophia
Accounting
Personally, I think the American Meteorological Society has outdone itself with the excellent Journal of Climate.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits