Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is everyone talking about "covfefe?"...
Ideas Wrote:I think most people assume he does, secretly or not.

I don't think "most" people assume that at all. He's pretty hardcore on it, no drinking, no drugs, no smoking. His brother died of alcoholism, and he took it to heart.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
The media is likely diverting the attention of the public from something else, like usual. And people continue to fall for it. People were legit going crazy over a stupid tweet and losing sleep over it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ndelco's post:
  • uncapentin
ndelcollo Wrote:The media is likely diverting the attention of the public from something else, like usual. And people continue to fall for it. People were legit going crazy over a stupid tweet and losing sleep over it.

I'm amused by it, haven't lost a single second of sleep. Can't even imagine caring that much!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:I'm amused by it, haven't lost a single second of sleep. Can't even imagine caring that much!

That's how I feel. I happened to be on Twitter when it happened and people were seriously going nuts. I don't follow Trump on Twitter (or any political figure because I'd rather stab myself than willingly listen to politicians speak) and I kept seeing it scroll down my feed from other people talking about it. It was crazy.
It's possible that Trump is in some deep covfefe now
Trump's Mar-a-Lago searched by FBI in document investigation - CNNPolitics