Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wordhero, Wordtune
Does anyone have experience writing college assignments using Wordhero or Wordtune?

What was your experience?
------------------

Honestly, Quillbot is better.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 3 users Like ashkir's post:
  • akr680, debrag, Pikachu
Thanks, I will look into that.
------------------

Just wondering, is there a reason for using this? Keeping it easy or simple might be an idea, sometimes using AI for paraphrasing works if you want to use more sophisticated language or wording. I would try to keep usage to a minimum, for learning purposes, it's best to use your own writing style. I wouldn't mind using these to "correct" myself, but that's what I use Grammarly and other alternatives for already...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • akr680
(09-04-2022, 01:07 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering, is there a reason for using this?  Keeping it easy or simple might be an idea, sometimes using AI for paraphrasing works if you want to use more sophisticated language or wording.  I would try to keep usage to a minimum, for learning purposes, it's best to use your own writing style.  I wouldn't mind using these to "correct" myself, but that's what I use Grammarly and other alternatives for already...

It comes in handy if you have a really hard time trying to put your thoughts in an elegant way. But, the more important part is, it allows you to type a shitty summary of what you read and it paraphrases it to be more organized.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 2 users Like ashkir's post:
  • akr680, ss20ts
I absolutely love Quillbot! What I love most it that it will expand for you, meaning paraphrase your writing to make it more wordy Smile
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
(09-04-2022, 04:02 AM)ashkir Wrote: It comes in handy if you have a really hard time trying to put your thoughts in an elegant way. But, the more important part is, it allows you to type a shitty summary of what you read and it paraphrases it to be more organized.

I've done this when I'm exhausted and just so over writing a paper. Sometimes the wording just isn't coming to me. Quilbot helps me clean it up and not sound like I haven't slept in a week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • suzycupcake