Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Must Have This Attitude (Or Suffer...)
Success depends on several variables. Attitude is one of them. Do you have the right attitude?

Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

Considering current events, you're probably going to suffer no matter what attitude you have...
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I agree attitude is very important.

Your self-talk has a major impact on how you perceive the world. 

I made a mistake, I'm a failure. Or I make mistakes which means I have a lot to learn.

There are lots of horrible things happening in the world. Or life would be pretty boring if everything were perfect.

This is impossible to do. Or finding the path is only a matter of time and effort.

This course subject is boring. Or let me find a way to relate this subject to my real life.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 2 users Like LevelUP's post:
  • Kal Di, Stacie
(04-13-2022, 06:21 AM)LevelUP Wrote: I agree attitude is very important.

Your self-talk has a major impact on how you perceive the world. 

I made a mistake, I'm a failure. Or I make mistakes which means I have a lot to learn.

There are lots of horrible things happening in the world. Or life would be pretty boring if everything were perfect.

This is impossible to do. Or finding the path is only a matter of time and effort.

This course subject is boring. Or let me find a way to relate this subject to my real life.

I really needed this. I need to have faith I can pass my tests. So thank you. Smile