Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ace courses that i found.
peace123 Wrote:I am sure you can still take the courses, but I do not believe you can get ACE credit. At least not based on the dates listed in the ACE National Guide. If anyone is looking to get ACE Credits I would check with ACE before signing up for the course.
Good idea. I don't need these myself, the courses just looked interesting enough that I thought others might be...er, interested. Wink
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
rickyjo Wrote:That's weird if there was indeed a time limit to get credit. I don't see a reason for it; however, I will investigate because I would be interested. Thanks for the follow up peace123 and the idea IrishJohn. I wonder if my community college would take a couple religious electives if they are recommended by ACE? I will call them.
You're welcome and good luck! Big Grin
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
Peace is correct about these courses. They are not valid for credit through Ace. Not to include I couldnt even find them in the listing through logging in to ace. They might be in an old pdf search or something but not in the system to sign them up for credit. Not to include the site itself more or less seems to not present as these being credit worthy

peace123 Wrote:In order to get ACE credits for those courses I believe you would have to have taken the course during the dates listed. It appears the dates listed ( for 5 of the courses ) ended in 2002 and one in 2004.

"Dates. The beginning and ending dates of the course are expressed by month and year. The dates cover the period during which the course was offered with substantially the same content and procedures used at the time of its review. The credit recommendation applies to an individual who successfully completed the course during that period. The first date indicates the time from which the recommendation first applies, and the second date indicates the time at which the recommendation ceased to apply. When 'Present' is given as the second date, the recommendation applies as of the publication date for this edition of the National Guide. Program policy is to backdate a credit recommendation no more than 10 years prior to the review date. For a credit recommendation to apply beyond five years prior, however, the evaluation team verifies that the course is significantly the same for up to 10 years prior to the review date."

source :ACE | National Guide Online | About CREDIT & The National Guide click on "about" and then the how to use national guide tab
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
that's a shame. Definitely would have been great...
Please stop corporate child abuse, learn about World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and other "troubled teen" facilities that abuse kids and cheat parents:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/...82,00.html
http://cafety.org/films/765-whos-watchin...ontana-pbs

The Goal:
A.S. From Excelsior

>>>COMPLETE!

63 FEMA courses complete 1/2/10
4 NFA courses Complete 1/5/10
A+ (Computer Repair)
N+ (Networking)
MCP XP PRO (Microsoft Certified Professional)
AP English Literature
ALEKS Beginning Algebra
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS College Algebra
ALEKS TRIG.
ALEKS Intro to STATS
Straighterline Macro Econ
Straighterline Micro Econ
Straighterline Accounting I
Straighterline Accounting II
Penn Foster Info Literacy
Penn Foster Art Appreciation
Penn Foster Music Appreciation
Penn Foster Psychology
rickyjo Wrote:that's a shame. Definitely would have been great...

Theres just something about your Avatar that creeps me out.... hilarious
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
I googled "Angry computer guy" and this is what I came up with. I'm sorry for the belated response.

I love my avatar.
Please stop corporate child abuse, learn about World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and other "troubled teen" facilities that abuse kids and cheat parents:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/...82,00.html
http://cafety.org/films/765-whos-watchin...ontana-pbs

The Goal:
A.S. From Excelsior

>>>COMPLETE!

63 FEMA courses complete 1/2/10
4 NFA courses Complete 1/5/10
A+ (Computer Repair)
N+ (Networking)
MCP XP PRO (Microsoft Certified Professional)
AP English Literature
ALEKS Beginning Algebra
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS College Algebra
ALEKS TRIG.
ALEKS Intro to STATS
Straighterline Macro Econ
Straighterline Micro Econ
Straighterline Accounting I
Straighterline Accounting II
Penn Foster Info Literacy
Penn Foster Art Appreciation
Penn Foster Music Appreciation
Penn Foster Psychology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Analytics Courses - Maven Analytics Vle045 1 71 04-26-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ASU 100 Million Learners - All graduate courses now available jg_nuy 35 4,174 04-17-2024, 06:44 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,844 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 756 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 794 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Introductory data science courses inor 6 614 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
Question Graduate-Level Courses NotJoeBiden 7 700 01-24-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Help Finding Some Courses harrypotter 2 310 01-23-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 602 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Cheap Self-Paced Language Courses or courses IN said languages? nykorn 4 465 12-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: nykorn