Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahhhhhh
yes. Just did my last exam, my last lab, and my last quiz. This semester is CLOSED. Smile Bring on a glass of wine!

CLEPping spoils a person, all this homework is hard work hilarious
cookderosa Wrote:yes. Just did my last exam, my last lab, and my last quiz. This semester is CLOSED. Smile Bring on a glass of wine!

Congrats Jennifer! I know how you feel. I have my finals next week. It's the tests, quizzes, exams, and papers that can do a student in. I was just saying to someone the other day, testing just spoils a person and protects them from all the other work. Give me a test anyday of the week. Enjoy your wine!Smile
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
cookderosa Wrote:CLEPping spoils a person, all this homework is hard work hilarious

For sure! I desperately miss that instant gratification when you hit the 'submit score' button. Sad Business Policy has been the hardest 3 credits I have ever earned! Anyway, congrats on a semester well done!
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010

CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
Enjoy, I have a couple more weeks 'til I am done with classes. Wahhh! And College Math hangs over me like a guillotine. It might just stand between me and a degree. hate it hate it hate it! Hardest thing I have ever done. If I pass it, I think tequila and dancing in the street are in order!

whoa, sorry to be a downer on your good news post.....I just had to vent.
Thanks, I feel better now.

cate
BS (UMUC) in 2010, 30+ years in the making!!

Intro to Computing 63
Astronomy 63
Technical Writing 62
Principles of Mgt 71
Principles of Marketing 68
Substance Abuse 467
College Math 56
Principles of Finance 425
Principles of Statistics 458

Exams: ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

GRADUATION--UMUC--MAY 15, 2010 (unbelievable)
categ Wrote:Enjoy, I have a couple more weeks 'til I am done with classes. Wahhh! And College Math hangs over me like a guillotine. It might just stand between me and a degree. hate it hate it hate it! Hardest thing I have ever done. If I pass it, I think tequila and dancing in the street are in order!

whoa, sorry to be a downer on your good news post.....I just had to vent.
Thanks, I feel better now.
>>

lol, have the tequila then do your homework!! I swear, intro to biology was my brick wall- I almost let it stand between me and my social science degree-my only "B", but in a strange twist of irony, I have 20 more biology credits in front of me if I want to earn my nursing degree lol!! Correction, 16 lol! A&P 1 is OVER Smile
I know you will make a great nurse. I still have one more paper and a final. I took this class for what was supposed to be an easy 6 graded credits. I have already written over 60 pages of papers plus discussion boards. This is too much like work.This classwork is hard give me a good old multiple choice test anyday.Big Grin
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
cookderosa Wrote:yes. Just did my last exam, my last lab, and my last quiz. This semester is CLOSED. Smile Bring on a glass of wine!

Enjoy the perks of hard work.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling