Poll: am i ready for the management CLEP?
This poll is closed.
yes you'll do fine
60.00%
3 60.00%
nearly, get the FCP training too
40.00%
2 40.00%
no, the questions dont match the CLEP and they miss stuff
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"am i ready?" 97% on Princ of Mgmt Modern States test Q's...
I got a 97% on the test questions for Principles of Management, under the Modern States course... but do those questions accurately reflect what my proficiency is likely to be on the real CLEP?

I'm just trying to decide if I even need to get the "free clep prep" worksheet/mp3 for this one...  I picked up the information amazingly easily... assuming it reflects reality.  (this is a SUPER GOOD course btw, if you have any interest in the "organization of groups of people towards achieving specific goals" whether nonprofits, large projects, or anything else you might not think of as management)

I found the Principles of Marketing course did NOT at all train me in the specific knowledge that the FCP training for Marketing did so I don't regret getting that training course.

Just hoping someone else did Modern States Management alone and passed a test, or could tell me how well it seemed to match real questions?

---
EDIT: I guess the reason I lack confidence is that just messing around in Instant Cert for the Management test, i'm still getting less than 25% and feeling like an idiot though that's due in part to it's fill in the blank nature... yet I got 97% on the questions at Modern States...  so which better represents the real CLEP exams??
You'll do fine. Trust yourself! Look into that mirror on exam day and say - I've got this! *fart*
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Followup to my own post!

I was NOT ready I dont think! I ended up getting the Management Free Clep Prep package less than 48 hours to go and binge studying it and picked up ALOT of things that WERE NOT in the Modern States material and am very glad that I did!

Modern States ranked me at 97%, I think I might have hovered around a 50 on the real test had I rushed right in... I do not have confidence that I would have for sure passed... it taught me alot but not 'enough'... way too many little factoids that were better/denser packed from the FCP study guide and audio made a big amount of difference.

Just wanted to share this one as I got back from my real test where I got a 67 on the actual test. (and on the FCP studies I got in the upper 70's but theirs is out of 100, that much closer represented what I saw on the real test than the Modern States practice course, just FYI, cuz Modern States thought I was perfect)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 150 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 468 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,427 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  I want Modern States to be in every student’s wheelhouse bjcheung77 0 369 09-28-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Modern States: At 60... & ICYMI... bjcheung77 2 370 08-28-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  50 States - Average cost of college 2023 bjcheung77 1 381 08-16-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  More than a third of community college students have vanished in the United States JPN 18 2,092 04-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 932 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 3,925 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
  Free College Is Now a Reality in Nearly 30 States LevelUP 13 1,546 04-14-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: uncapentin