Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could someone clear this up for me.
Who is running for president? I know all the popular people that are (hillary clinton, barak obama, john macain, rudy guilliani). But who else is? isnt there something like 16 canadates. :confused:
I like Ron Paul since he is a strict Constitutionalist.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a Republican and I will not vote for him (see my other post). If he was anything else besides a D or R, I would vote for him. He often breaks party ranks and votes for what he believes. BUT that raises a red flag which leads me to question why he's even associated with the Republican party. I feel he's sticking with the R's just to garner more votes (and money), rather than becoming Independent.
[COLOR="Blue"]Excelsior College
102 credits complete
20 UL Credits to go (7 tests)
BS Liberal Studies
Area of Focus:Computer Information Science
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Next test:
Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union (August 6th)[/COLOR]

You could take 25 DSST tests or 27 CLEP tests for the price of 1 UoP class.
Although Ron Paul has an ® next to his name, I'd toss him in the Libertarian crowd, to be honest.
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
twitterflix Wrote:Who is running for president? I know all the popular people that are (hillary clinton, barak obama, john macain, rudy guilliani). But who else is? isnt there something like 16 canadates. :confused:

Let's see.......from the democratic party, there's also Chris Dodd, Dennis Kucinich, Joe Biden, Bill Richardson, don't forget Mr. John "I spend $1200 per haircut" Edwards. :p Oh yes...and who can forget, my personal favorite weirdo.....Mike Gravel?

From the Republican party....there's Sam Brownback, Jim Gilmore, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Tommy Thompson, Tom Tancredo & Fred "Law & Order" Thompson.

Any questions? Big Grin
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
Do you know where the repulicans stand on things like. Homosexuality, Gay marrage, Abortion, Homeschooling, Immagration, Seperation of church and state, Our nations security, The War on Terrorism, Are relations with our allies.

I already know where the democrats stand.

And who is on the independent ballot?
twitterflix Wrote:Do you know where the repulicans stand on things like. Homosexuality, Gay marrage, Abortion, Homeschooling, Immagration, Seperation of church and state, Our nations security, The War on Terrorism, Are relations with our allies.

I already know where the democrats stand.

And who is on the independent ballot?

Let's see now...They're politicians so they are either for them...or against them....depending on whom they're talking to and which choice will win the vote. The republicans do seem to make a stronger stand, on some subjects, than the democrats though. The last Democratic debate looked like a bunch of lemmings being asked a question.
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Rare Alliance, Democrats and Republicans Seek Legal Power to Clear Homeless Camps LevelUP 7 1,144 02-22-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Let's Clear the Air Maniac Craniac 18 2,460 12-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku