Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with eval
I transferred in 18 credits from Sophia and I still have 9 credits needed for the liberal studies - math/natural science concentration. I don't know why anatomy and physiology I & II aren't in there. It also seems like some math credits could go in there and other credits used for electives. I've attached the entire evaluation. I'm not sure what to do or what other classes to take. 

My eval is too large to take a single page screenshot, so I put it on imgur. https://imgur.com/a/AiSMMW1
The reason why your biology classes aren't listed is that they are LL credits and you need UL credits now. Only some Psychology classes count for the NSM concentration. If you switched to Social Sciences instead of NSM, more of your Psych credits would be used.

For the NSM concentration, there are a handful of courses that should work: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...centration
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • darkmatter
That makes so much sense. For some reason I thought that the 18 UL credits had to come from sections 2, 3 and 4.

I think I'll drop this and work on the 3 classes for my psych degree. I'll see if any other BALS degrees work without a bunch of extra coursework.
You might be able to get the Social Sciences concentration with just one extra class but I am not 100% positive. I don't think you can fill it with JUST UL Psych credits, so you'd need one more subject. I think that TEEX's Death Investigation for $75 might work but you'd have to ask your advisor if "AOJ-340 Criminalistics" would fill the requirements for the Social Sciences concentration. 99% sure that it'll work but there's still a slight doubt.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • darkmatter
(08-19-2021, 04:48 AM)rachel83az Wrote: You might be able to get the Social Sciences concentration with just one extra class but I am not 100% positive. I don't think you can fill it with JUST UL Psych credits, so you'd need one more subject. I think that TEEX's Death Investigation for $75 might work but you'd have to ask your advisor if "AOJ-340 Criminalistics" would fill the requirements for the Social Sciences concentration. 99% sure that it'll work but there's still a slight doubt.

Thanks! I'll ask. I'm less set on a BALS degree but a 2 for 1 just seems like it's worth getting, especially since I'm paying the residency waiver.
[-] The following 1 user Likes darkmatter's post:
  • rachel83az
Yes, your sciences are lower level, they won't come through properly. I also recommend the TEEX course, in addition to that, I would go for Coopersmith and Davar, you just study their materials/power point presentations and complete an exam that is proctored - hardly any assignments that have writing. That should net you some Psych and other UL courses for both degrees...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plan eval and new user help faptaincrunch 15 1,277 12-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Strategy Eval: Load up flat fee, then withdraw for no additional cost. StudentOLife 20 2,190 12-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife
  Arguing Eval sarahmac 14 1,634 02-15-2022, 06:57 PM
  HELP with TESU BSBA- Finance degree eval chessca 7 971 01-05-2022, 01:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best way to get new academic eval Mian 5 877 08-24-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Academic Eval (Random) wxcooper 3 851 01-08-2021, 01:36 PM
  Finally Done & Show Complete on Eval sofinel 4 915 05-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Last Post: darthweezy
  Audit Confirmation After Final Eval darthweezy 0 658 04-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Last Post: darthweezy
  Just got my eval back from TESU. What now? zebra cow 27 3,891 12-27-2019, 09:39 PM
Last Post: zebra cow
  TESU Transfer Eval provided, COURSE TRANSLATOR NEEDED! nickyberit 5 1,423 08-17-2019, 07:06 AM
Last Post: allvia