Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"new posts" feature not working?
Is it my computer or is the "new posts" feature not working? That's usually how I check each day, but it didn't work for me yesterday- just wondering if anyone else is having trouble?
It's seems to be working for me-- that is what I did to get to this message Smile
Testing CreditsALEKS- Beginning Algebra, CLEP Intro Psychology, CLEP Principles of Management, CLEP Principles of Marketing, CLEP Info Systems & Computer App, CLEP Intro Sociology, CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature, DSST Environment & Humanity, DSST Here's to Your Health, DSST Organizational Behavior, DSST Personal Finance, DSST Substance Abuse, DSST Supervision
Class Credits
English Composition 1, English Composition 2, Nutrition, Intercultural Communications, Introduction to Business, US History 2, College Algebra, HR Management, Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, Managing Organizational Change, Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation, Statistics
I have had that problem on the two computers I installed IE 9. I skipped IE 8 I was happy with 7 now I wish I skipped 9. I am using firefox now and the new post works.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
It's hit or miss for me, and I generally use Chrome. Sometimes I get this message that says it's for members only, which, since I AM a member, makes no sense. It doesn't seem to matter whether I log off and back on either. I generally just wait it out and try again later.
~ Laura ~
[SIZE=1]CLEP/DSST
--- 120/120 :hurray:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature | English Composition w/ Essay | College Mathematics | English Literature | American Literature | Humanities
| Art of the Western World | Western Civilization I | Western Civilization II | History of United States I | History of United States II | Social Sciences and History | Astronomy | Introduction to Computing | Introductory Sociology | Introduction to World Religions | The Civil War and Reconstruction | A History of the Vietnam War | Western Europe Since 1945 | Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union | Introduction to the Modern Middle East | Environment and Humanity | World Conflicts Since 1900 ECE | FEMAs taken: 24 | [COLOR="Navy"]TESC FlashTrack course - "War and American Society."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Officially graduated on September 9, 2011!!![/SIZE]
ok thanks everyone. When I hit "new posts" my error message reads "sorry no matches- try again" which is confusing. (I've also gotten the random -this is for members only- thing which usually just requires me to log out and log back in but that doesn't fix this problem) ?
I'm in IE8 and it is working fine.
P00057870 Wrote:I'm in IE8 and it is working fine.

??? :willynilly: ???
cookderosa Wrote:??? :willynilly: ???

Have you cleared your cookies?
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elon Musk announces new Tesla balls feature LevelUP 0 639 04-08-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Mike Rowe on Working Smarter, Not Harder sanantone 11 2,107 02-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Ideas
Big Grin Job promotion, working from home! jsd 11 2,759 06-11-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Liked Posts? acamp 2 958 03-20-2018, 10:03 AM
Last Post: acamp
  Ignore feature? cookderosa 4 1,614 01-22-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  reset password not working ajs1976a 1 1,484 12-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: ajs1976a
  Unable to see recent posts on my own thread when logged in Thorne 15 5,164 10-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Posts Keep Getting Deleted-Not Going Through? Ratfus 14 2,129 05-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Westerner
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 2,527 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
  New Search Feature Idea - by Degree? keepsingin 7 1,500 06-22-2016, 10:01 PM