Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stay or pull out
alissaroot Wrote:Guys in military uniforms are hotness, even more so with a master's degree.

You must be talking about the other branches. Navy uniforms made us look like gas station attendants, but I guess now they replaced those with blue digital camo. That way nobody can find them when they fall overboard. :p
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010

CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]O[/SIZE][SIZE="4"]hh[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]hh[/SIZE][SIZE="2"]hh[/SIZE][SIZE="1"]hh[/SIZE], Troops need protection, w/out that, then I say withdrawal.
lmao

hilarious
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
I never met a sailor in Uniform I didn't Likehilarious hilarious

In my much younger days I think I dated half the sailors on one ship. My brothers friend would bring a different home every weekend.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Linda, that is the best story ever, and I'm with you on the Navy uniforms.

I also like fatigues. I almost joined the Army when I was twenty-one, but my husband (now my ex) absolutely forbid it after I had already passed the physical and everything. I think it was a wise choice on his part now that I look back on this.
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
Amercians love to win, and hate to lose. Losing is anything short of winning, and includes quitting before it is over.

We need to:
#1 define what is "WIN" in this situation.
#2 give maximum effort to "Winning", pursue it relentlessly and commit to the goal completely

Discussion: any effort that isn't maximum towards winning is wasted. if your goal is not to win but to hold, that the opportunity cost is wasted. lives, equipment, time, loss of initiative, loss of "hearts and minds" opportunities. if the win costs XXXXX(5x's), and holding only costs XX(2x's), but you decide to hold until you finally decide to win, you will win but pay XX too much.

If you hold, dither, waffle, then chose to do anything other that win (i.e. loose) you have willingly WASTED XX (not paid too much but wasted), Chosen to loose, and left a legacy of either accepting failure, or failing to have the resolve to win.

Either way refer to the first line.

Show me an American who doesn't want to win, and I will show you the next candidate for Darwinian revision.
jacksont001 Wrote:Show me an American who doesn't want to win, and I will show you the next candidate for Darwinian revision.

lol hilarious

I agree with the rest of your post, too.

BTW this is the most confusing thread i have ever read - first it's about a war in afghanistan, then we're talking about dating guys in the military.

Let's stay away from the rabbit trails, folks.
me = Cool
cr: 63

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stay Enlisted or go Officer? CLEP101 35 10,086 01-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Last Post: LordRayner82