Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tesc bsab cis to GU ms cs
this is kinda of a complicated question. I was aiming to get a ba in cs from tesc but since is extremely difficult and time consuming to get it, I decided to go for the more test friendly bsba in cis and then go for the MS in CS from Georgia University. I know that the requirements for the MS are some programming courses like straighterline c++, and the introduction to computer science form saylor. can somebody give me a good plan to meet all the requirements to get accepted in the MS CS program testing out the bsba in cis and a realistic estimate of how fast can I complete this degree.

thanks in advance
bryantnovas Wrote:this is kinda of a complicated question. I was aiming to get a ba in cs from tesc but since is extremely difficult and time consuming to get it, I decided to go for the more test friendly bsba in cis and then go for the MS in CS from Georgia University. I know that the requirements for the MS are some programming courses like straighterline c++, and the introduction to computer science form saylor. can somebody give me a good plan to meet all the requirements to get accepted in the MS CS program testing out the bsba in cis and a realistic estimate of how fast can I complete this degree.

thanks in advance

What school is Georgia University? I didn't find it in a search. Georgia Tech? U of GA, GSCU?
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prloko Wrote:What school is Georgia University? I didn't find it in a search. Georgia Tech? U of GA, GSCU?

My wild guess would be Georgia Tech...Smile There is the forum member andrewtn that wrote in graduate discussion forum , "I graduated Thomas Edison in June 2014, which much credit to this forum. I attended the MS Computer Science Program at Georgia Tech this spring". He graduated in BSBA in management. Maybe he will be willing "to shed some light " on Georgia Tech program.
http://www.degreeforum.net/graduate-scho...you-2.html
lavagirl Wrote:My wild guess would be Georgia Tech...Smile There is the forum member andrewtn that wrote in graduate discussion forum , "I graduated Thomas Edison in June 2014, which much credit to this forum. I attended the MS Computer Science Program at Georgia Tech this spring". He graduated in BSBA in management. Maybe he will be willing "to shed some light " on Georgia Tech program.
http://www.degreeforum.net/graduate-scho...you-2.html

sorry about that, yes I meant Georgia Tech OMSCS - Georgia Institute of Technology, I was just looking for a fast way to get the BSBA in CIS while meeting all the requirements for the MS in CS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,673 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,459 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 2,206 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 3,997 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 10,367 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 1,779 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 2,757 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 11,339 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808
  TESC Liberal Arts Capstone Review hornj 13 6,908 08-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Last Post: mabby
  TESC BA Psychology lovewins 5 1,982 07-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77