Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection help
I just became a member of Instantcert. I am serving in the military and deployed overseas. I just tried to take a couple of different tests and came up with the same problem. I answer the first question and try to go to the next only to receive a blank page. Is this problem typical on this site or is it a poor connection with this overseas network? I am connected at 1.0Gbps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dusty44
Hi Dusty44,

I just tested several subjects & they worked fine. I've subscribed to IC for 4 months and haven't heard of this issue. Also I'm in contact with 3 military members who never have problems using IC from overseas. Sounds like it might be a poor connection. You might want to write to Steve the IC webmaster if your problem isn't resolved soon. He's very helpful.
Thanks Sam. I got it fixed. It was a windows protection system keeping me out. Switched to firefox and now good to go. Again thanks.
Dusty
Dusty44 Wrote:Thanks Sam. I got it fixed. It was a windows protection system keeping me out. Switched to firefox and now good to go. Again thanks.
Dusty
Gotta love Windows' "protection measures." On Vista (unless you disable it), the computer asks you if you want to run a program that you started.

And I love Firefox.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degreeforum Connection Issues? quigongene 1 1,185 11-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Excelsior/Regents - Ramsey/Karr Connection ShotoJuku 3 1,763 08-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Last Post: snazzlefrag