Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) (/Thread-InstantCert-Credit-approved-by-TESU-and-Coupon)

Pages: 1 2 3

InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - sgloer - 10-17-2019

Hello InstantCert Community,

I'm happy to report that we got a letter from Thomas Edison stating that we have been approved and will soon be added to the fully approved section of their Approved Provider Directory.

To celebrate, we will be offering a limited-time 50% off coupon that works for any of our InstantCert Credit memberships! Use coupon code TESU50 on our order form at https://www.instantcertcredit.com.

Thanks!

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - BrighterFuture88 - 10-17-2019

Excellent news!!! I’m thinking about signing up for two courses. Is there a guide that shows exactly what these courses transfer in as, and also will you be using ProctorU or someone else for proctoring?

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - nosideedison - 10-17-2019

First!
Great News!
Congratulations!!!

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - BrighterFuture88 - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 09:36 AM)nosideedison Wrote: Second!
Great News!
Congratulations!!!

Fixed Tongue

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - nosideedison - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 09:38 AM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:36 AM)nosideedison Wrote: Second!
Great News!
Congratulations!!!

Fixed Tongue

Lol. Haha.
I was late by a second.
Congrats to you haha

From reading, I guess it uses RPNow for proctoring. That answers one question.

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - sgloer - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 09:47 AM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote: From reading, I guess it uses RPNow for proctoring.  That answers one question.

Yes, we use RPNow for the final exam. There is a $15 proctoring fee that you pay directly to RPNow when you take the final.

As for course equivalencies, TESU has not given us any confirmation on that. However, they seemed pretty happy with the content coverage in the syllabus for each subject, so I would expect each course to transfer in to the course with a similar name that they offer. No way to know for sure until someone tries or confirms with an adviser.

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - Clepper43 - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 09:56 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:47 AM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote: From reading, I guess it uses RPNow for proctoring.  That answers one question.

Yes, we use RPNow for the final exam. There is a $15 proctoring fee that you pay directly to RPNow when you take the final.

As for course equivalencies, TESU has not given us any confirmation on that. However, they seemed pretty happy with the content coverage in the syllabus for each subject, so I would expect each course to transfer in to the course with a similar name that they offer. No way to know for sure until someone tries or confirms with an adviser.

Is Charter Oak in the works too? Someone here said they weren't yet accepting the credit but maybe they were uninformed?

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - sgloer - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 10:06 AM)Clepper43 Wrote:

Is Charter Oak in the works too? Someone here said they weren't yet accepting the credit but maybe they were uninformed?
Oh, was someone turned down by Charter Oak? The last I had heard, Charter Oak had said they would accept them as long as they were on an ACE transcript:
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-InstantCertCredit-com-Review

RE: InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon) - TwinMom - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 10:20 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 10:06 AM)Clepper43 Wrote:

Oh, was someone turned down by Charter Oak? The last I had heard, Charter Oak had said they would accept them as long as they were on an ACE transcript:
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-InstantCertCredit-com-Review
The email was from an Enrollment Services Associate at COSC that " "We are not currently accepting credits from Instantcert."