07-03-2026, 08:41 AM
(07-02-2026, 05:10 PM)staceydiane Wrote: I ended up not going. I didn't get as much financial aid as I had hoped.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find a good alternative.
-------
Current
University of the People—B.S. Health Science
TESU—BA Biology & something else, AS Mathematics
Completed
MBA, UMass Global
MS Psychology, Walden University
BA in Linguistics, traditional route
Online traditional credits (undergrad & U.S. unless otherwise stated)
Eastern Gateway Community College (28); ASU (10); New Mexico Junior College (8); Strayer (3); Purdue University Global (3); TESU (6); XAMK Finland (57 ECTS + 10 grad ECTS), University of the People (3 grad), Lamar (3 grad)
Alternative credits
Sophia (81), Study.com (27), Saylor (6 credits), Onlinedegree.com (12), CLEP (6)
Current
University of the People—B.S. Health Science
TESU—BA Biology & something else, AS Mathematics
Completed
MBA, UMass Global
MS Psychology, Walden University
BA in Linguistics, traditional route
Online traditional credits (undergrad & U.S. unless otherwise stated)
Eastern Gateway Community College (28); ASU (10); New Mexico Junior College (8); Strayer (3); Purdue University Global (3); TESU (6); XAMK Finland (57 ECTS + 10 grad ECTS), University of the People (3 grad), Lamar (3 grad)
Alternative credits
Sophia (81), Study.com (27), Saylor (6 credits), Onlinedegree.com (12), CLEP (6)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)
