Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CLEP College Mathematics Help & Suggestions - PLEASE!!
#1
Hello all!!

I am looking for some help and suggestions on preparing for the CLEP College Mathematics exam.

In essence, I am looking for any type of DVD or Video that relates directly to the subject -or- a subject that mirrors or parallels the material very closely.

Someone suggested that SAT Math was somewhat similar in nature and perhaps a review of a dvd/video on SAT math may do the trick.

Of course I will be using and relying heavilly on InstantCert as a proven winner, but for me a review of a subject on a dvd/video is a real asset.

[SIZE="3"]THANKS!!![/SIZE]
Reply
#2
I only found one video series from the Annenberg Foundation, which is geared toward educators and not for CLEP review, and is meant to teach math from a real-world perspective. I also found it was recommended as supplemental study for this exam by various military educational websites:
http://www.learner.org/resources/series82.html

This is a program that's $89.00 to purchase:
http://www.mathmedia.com/clepprep.html
Reply
#3
anar579 Wrote:I only found one video series from the Annenberg Foundation, which is geared toward educators and not for CLEP review, and is meant to teach math from a real-world perspective. I also found it was recommended as supplemental study for this exam by various military educational websites:
http://www.learner.org/resources/series82.html

This is a program that's $89.00 to purchase:
http://www.mathmedia.com/clepprep.html

[SIZE="3"]Thanks for the info, I'll give it a shot...Thanks again!![/SIZE]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,738 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,798 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 382 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 422 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,461 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,125 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,977 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 572 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 774 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 683 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)