Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help I need a kick in the A$$
#28
Linda, schedule your exam and that deadline will give you the motivation you need. Whenever I got stuck that is what I did. I did sometimes have to change my date and give myself a little more time, but usually it was only a week and I knew I had a valid reason at that point. Allow yourself only one reschedule so you know you at the end of your time limit. I used the We the People book to study, along with the specific exam feedback and Sparknotes, which really helped a lot. It was one of my lower scoring exams, but I hate history / government in general so that caused my issues. Mind you have I have many issues, but this was the cause of my American Govt. issue! LOL! :roflol:
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by soupbone - 01-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by peace123 - 01-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by categ - 01-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by cookderosa - 01-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by peace123 - 01-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by ShotoJuku - 01-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by taylor - 01-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Basket Weaver - 01-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 01-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 02-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by categ - 02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by jadechow - 02-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by categ - 02-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 02-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 02-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Ruddigore - 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by taylor - 02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Sunshine - 02-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 02-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by PonyGirl93 - 05-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by alleycat - 05-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by marianne202 - 05-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by bricabrac - 05-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by STG - 05-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by ryoder - 05-08-2011, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)