Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help I need a kick in the A$$
#29
Linda,

I did the exact same with business law, mainly because it bored me to tears. I kept putting off the test over and over. Once I finally decided on a date (good one Marianne), I began to really study. Went over the info for a week or so and I took the darn test. You know what, it was not half as bad as I imagined it would be. Unfortunately, I'm repeating the same bad behavior with my next and final exam, business policy. Big Grin

Put the date on your calendar "in pen", study, go take the darn thing and call it a day!!!cheersmate

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by soupbone - 01-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by peace123 - 01-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by categ - 01-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by cookderosa - 01-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by peace123 - 01-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by ShotoJuku - 01-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by taylor - 01-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Basket Weaver - 01-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 01-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 02-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by categ - 02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by jadechow - 02-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by categ - 02-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 02-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 02-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Ruddigore - 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by taylor - 02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Sunshine - 02-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by P00057870 - 02-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by Lindagerr - 05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by PonyGirl93 - 05-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by alleycat - 05-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by marianne202 - 05-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by bricabrac - 05-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by STG - 05-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Help I need a kick in the A$$ - by ryoder - 05-08-2011, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)