Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions ???
#1
Hi,
I have the following exams to take. I plan on enrolling in Indiana State University's LPN to BSN nursing program as a junior with all but my nursing courses completed. I can only take CLEP's once a month at my local college. Dantes and ECE's I have to travel 80 miles to take. I am a full-time nurse so an exam once a month is perfect for me. For the classes I need to take that do not have IC study guides, where do I go? Any specific order that would be more helpful for me? spanish? help!!!!!! Should not have dropped that in High school!!!!

Inf Sys/Comp App
Intro to Public speaking
A&I Liteature
Spanish
Chemistry
Algebra
History 1
Tech Writing with Essay
Statistics (Upper ECE)
Gerontology (Upper ECE
Ethics (Upper ECE )
World Religion
LS Dev Psych

I have completed the following:

A&P ECE B
Micro ECE B
Pathophys (Upper ECE) A
Eng Comp with Essay ECE C (Worst most stressful exam ever.....)
Intro to Soc 63 Feb 07 Intro to Psych studying for Mar exam now!

Any help is appreciated as well as your time...
Thanks alot,
Brenda
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Questions ??? - by adnerbe - 02-15-2007, 06:30 AM
Questions ??? - by mapalo - 02-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Questions ??? - by adnerbe - 02-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Questions ??? - by soltran - 02-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Questions ??? - by yumeji - 02-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Questions ??? - by adnerbe - 02-17-2007, 07:03 AM
Questions ??? - by sgloer - 02-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Questions ??? - by adnerbe - 02-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Questions ??? - by Basket Weaver - 02-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Questions ??? - by yumeji - 02-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Questions ??? - by bceagles - 02-18-2007, 02:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,702 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  VESI courses questions DIGI-212 1 2,520 04-01-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Are discussion questions becoming irrelevant with AI?? Vle045 26 10,561 08-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The American Dream Academy Closing 4/30 Questions SophiaPrincess 14 9,706 05-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 3,610 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  5 Random Questions [LOR, Pell, SNHU, etc] omicreativedev 5 3,350 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 5,906 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Sophia.org Questions midnite123 37 12,215 09-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  Coopersmith - Course questions disney_day_dreamer 2 2,289 07-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: disney_day_dreamer
  5 Questions to Answer When Creating a Positive Online Presence for College Acceptance LevelUP 0 1,350 03-19-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)