Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bombed College Math CLEP
#1
:confused: Well yesterday I took the College Math CLEP (6hrs). It has been a while, but I am pretty good a Algebra and I used IC and another website Free University Project - CLEP General Exam in Mathematics which I thought was also awesome to help brush up on new material and the stuff I struggle with. The test I tooked was very tough and was not what I expected. It was probably 65% probability, statistics, pre-calc, functions and truth tables... and just a broad mixture of geometry and algebra on the other 35%.. I ended up getting a 41 on the test and needed a 50 to pass... so close yet so far away... not sure what I am going to do to meet that math credit.

I saw a lot of threads talking about success stories so wanted to post this one. I just want to hear if anyone else has had the same problem and what they did to improve or if they got their math credit some other way.

This was my first CLEP and wished I would have picked a easier subject to start off on the right foot. Any thoughts:eek:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bombed College Math CLEP - by beasdon - 02-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by ShotoJuku - 02-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by Old Rusty Pipe - 02-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by Candance - 02-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by Basket Weaver - 02-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by wannabeit - 02-16-2007, 02:52 AM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by yutzyj - 02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by mattie - 03-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Bombed College Math CLEP - by LuBee - 03-08-2007, 01:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,430 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,673 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 341 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 379 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,328 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,030 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,884 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 543 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 738 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 652 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)