Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Absolute cheapest way to "test out" and earn credits?
#41
newbie123 Wrote:Don't ever yell at me again. I'm filing a police report on you for online harassment and contacting the licensing agency that regulated instantcert.com

MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL YELL AT YOUR MOTHER THE WAY YOU YELLED AT ME!!! YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!!! YOU LIKE TO YELL AT PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM CRY!! I HOPE TO GOD SOMEBODY YELLS AT YOUR MOTHER AND MAKES HER CRY YOU JERK!!!

[COLOR="Navy"]
Hello Newbie -

Perhaps you may wish to reflect on your own little tirade before filing a police report for "online harassment" which by the way would be a neat trick. In any event, and I'm not quite sure as to how or why you have dragged my mother into this, but no one has yelled at you. As for my own mother, well she can defend herself and I dare say that if you thought I yelled at you I would hate to see what you might do, say, or feel if someone truly did yell at you. In fact, I pitty you and your hyper-sensitive feelings and hope that you can calm down and find some peace within yourself.

As for your degree pursuits, well here at the IC-Forums I/we assist people in actually earling a legitimate degree and not manufacturing one. If that's being a "mean person" then put me down as one big son of a bitch as helping people succeed is just what I do.

Other than that, I wish you well and hope that you can find some help for your anger management issues too.

Shoto-Jerk[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Absolute cheapest way to "test out" and earn credits? - by ShotoJuku - 07-25-2011, 11:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,802 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,115 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,546 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,285 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,616 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,432 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Online Doctorate/PhD thequietman 5 6,291 11-07-2025, 03:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,381 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 97 43,406 07-30-2025, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,630 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)