Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roadmap for New Excelsior College Students
#80
I'm sure this question has been answered, but I haven't found the answer.

I'm ready to start taking some CLEP exams. I've studied, I feel confident, and think I'll have no issues on that front. But my question is this...

Do I need to be enrolled somewhere before I start taking my CLEP exams? Or will potential schools (like EC) typically have no issues taking my CLEP results at a later time. I'd like to build up my CLEP resume (if you will) before I actually enroll somewhere. Thoughts, ideas? Or perhaps point me to the correct thread if there is one.

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help getting started - by preetpatel7 - 07-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Roadmap for New Excelsior College Students - by clep study guides - 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Roadmap for New Excelsior College Students - by sonofmud - 10-29-2011, 08:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior 113 vs 105 transfer credit clarification? thanks4help 1 410 09-26-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Fielding Graduate University Merges with Excelsior Marcus Aurelius 17 4,182 06-22-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Excelsior U to Offer DBA MISin08 12 3,225 05-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Need help planning BS Liberal Arts from Study.com to Excelsior helaurin 10 3,280 01-05-2026, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Excelsior University - Fixed Rate Tuition bjcheung77 9 5,343 12-24-2025, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Using Study.com to Fill in Excelsior Degree Requirements bjcheung77 0 1,226 11-16-2025, 10:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior BS Criminal Justice degree plan new2this 7 5,333 06-05-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  NEW: Excelsior Students Must Now Complete 15 Credits In-House pilot 14 18,372 06-04-2025, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Looking for someone who has or is working on their BS in Criminal Justice @Excelsior WorkingGal 2 2,376 06-03-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  Excelsior Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 0 5,641 04-30-2025, 07:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)