Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighter Line College Algebra
#5
I'm going to WGU for my Post-bacc for teaching and they suggested SL. I have a 4 year degree from a Big 10 school, but I don't have enough math credits for WGU so really I just need to do it before I can officially enroll and start my teaching stuff.

I looked on Amazon for the book and the cheapest one I could find was about $75 bucks! They had this "buy back" program where I pay for the book and then sell it back to them, and it ends up costing me like $23 bucks, but I feel like that's a scam. When I was in college, we could never sell back our books even tho the bookstores claimed that it would be easy. I'd buy a book for $100 bucks and try to sell it at the end of the semester and would get like $10 back. I just don't want to waste anymore money on books for classes especially when all I want to do is pass this course. I don't care if I pass by an inch or a mile, LOL I just want to get it over with as quickly and as inexpensively as possible

I apologize if people have posted about this topic in previous threads, I didn't come across it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Straighter Line College Algebra - by Ivana617 - 11-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by rebel100 - 11-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by Tasman - 11-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by cookderosa - 11-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by Ivana617 - 11-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by cookderosa - 11-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by GoodtoGo - 11-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Straighter Line College Algebra - by emichele20 - 11-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,817 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,825 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 391 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 432 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,472 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,140 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 2,006 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 583 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 782 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 690 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)