01-15-2012, 12:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2012, 12:53 AM by burbuja0512.)
Yes, my husband is. It's the only reason he could care less that my school schedule this year will be horrible. (he'll be too busy playing to care!) I got him a 32 inch monitor for Christmas. Yes... 32 inches. It's actually a TV, but I knew he wanted a huge monitor because he will be playing Star Wars.
He's at a sales meeting all weekend, returning Tues, but I'll tell him your name and see if I can get his. I know he has like 8 characters so not sure how to tell which one he plays most.
I'm kind of bummed... it looks pretty fun. DH got me into playing Guild Wars a few years ago right after it came out. I had never heard of MMORPG's so it was my first time playing and I loved it. However, it sucks time away and we've had two kids since we first started playing GW, so had to drop the game and will not even be able to consider Star Wars until graduation.
He's at a sales meeting all weekend, returning Tues, but I'll tell him your name and see if I can get his. I know he has like 8 characters so not sure how to tell which one he plays most.
I'm kind of bummed... it looks pretty fun. DH got me into playing Guild Wars a few years ago right after it came out. I had never heard of MMORPG's so it was my first time playing and I loved it. However, it sucks time away and we've had two kids since we first started playing GW, so had to drop the game and will not even be able to consider Star Wars until graduation.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English)
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin
My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63| SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin
My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63| SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)