Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
College Composition
#1
hi guys,
I am a final year student (graduating in may) and for some reason I delayed College Composition until now. I took the CLEP last month and had a painful 49 Sad (that's one "whole" point short of passing). I was considering taking the College Composition Modular. Does any one know if this is even allowed? Some sources suggest that it is and some say that it is not. Not sure what to do here but I sure would like to be done this may.

If anybody has had an experience similar to this please share....

thanks..

J.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
College Composition - by judel5 - 02-07-2012, 01:51 PM
College Composition - by Storyteller - 02-07-2012, 03:57 PM
College Composition - by judel5 - 02-07-2012, 05:42 PM
College Composition - by Lyanne - 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM
College Composition - by clep3705 - 02-07-2012, 08:33 PM
College Composition - by BGSU_Alum_86 - 02-08-2012, 11:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,436 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,673 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 342 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 379 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,328 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,030 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,886 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 544 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 738 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 652 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)