02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
JaronB34 Wrote:I cannot find online syllabus information for either college. Is there a way to check before enrolling to see if it requires proctored exams or not?Strange, CSU used to allow you to click on the course title and they gave you all the info including syllabus....IDK why its not working. About 1/2 their courses or so didn't seem to require testing/proctring.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)