Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Completed 12 Straighterline Courses in 30 days!
#12
Sorry for the late reply. I completed College Algebra, Accounting I & II, Managerial Accounting, Introduction to Business, Calculus I and II within the 7 day time frame. I believe when I took these courses they had few exams in them like five or four. It really took hard work and I basically did not have a life within that time period. I came home after work.. skipped the gym, TV shows, video games and all of my daily routines within that week. Introduction to Business, Managerial Accounting, Accounting I and II were pretty much a breeze for me due to the fact I work in a business setting and the questions I understood very well. However try to get the textbooks because that will help you a lot. Especially for these courses. I read the text books during lunch hours at work.. and took down any type of notes that I needed. I used the PDF files in Straighterline and skimmed through them because they tell you practically what you will be tested on. Some or maybe all tests in Straighterline will show you the chapters you will be quizzed on and that helped me a lot. I haven't took a Straighterline course in awhile so I don't know if anything has changed. What gave me problems were the math courses but I ended up passing College algebra and Calculus I with an A+ and Calculus II with a B and I worked on those three courses on a Fri, Sat and Sunday when I had more time.

Also, I didn't have the textbooks for any math course. Which was difficult but I am not horrible in math. Get a good calculator.. that's all I'm going to say Smile

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University


Messages In This Thread
Completed 12 Straighterline Courses in 30 days! - by Ace_King - 06-07-2012, 04:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,385 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 4,090 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 4,742 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 3,674 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 2,444 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 3,926 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Two More UL Courses and Capstone MrBossmanJr 17 8,357 06-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr
  TESU BSBA completed- a few tips thornoak 3 2,784 06-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TEEX Courses at TESU BSLIONS 25 12,135 06-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: maplefu
  Excelsior Ethics courses radconjohn 10 5,900 06-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)