05-05-2007, 12:34 PM
I will be taking graduate courses as a part of my state's alternate route for teaching. Whatever courses I take will all be accepted by at least two online Master's programs.
I applaud the young folks for getting off to such a goal-directed start of their beyond HS years.
I also am so amazed by the older ones, like me, who are fulfilling their dreams and making things happen.
Way to go!
I applaud the young folks for getting off to such a goal-directed start of their beyond HS years.
I also am so amazed by the older ones, like me, who are fulfilling their dreams and making things happen.
Way to go!
LuBee
I finshed all of my credits for a BA in Art from TESC
CLEP Credits:
[SIZE="1"]6 Biology (67)
3 US Hist 1 (67)
6 SS & Hist (68)
3 US Hist 2 (66)
3 Amer Gov (67)
6 Amer Lit (73)
6 Hum (73)
3 Ed Psy (71)
3 H G & D (70)
3 Intro Psy (74)
3 Intro to Soc (75)
6 College Math (68)
6 A & I Lit (72)
[/SIZE]DSST:
[SIZE="1"]3 Intro Computing (65)
3 Here's to Your Health (64)[/SIZE]
Other Credits:
[SIZE="1"]3 PLA Painting 1
3 TECEP Psy of Women (78/100)
3 TECEP Art Hist 2 (81/100)
3 Dept Exam English 1
45 Traditional[/SIZE]
I finshed all of my credits for a BA in Art from TESC
CLEP Credits:
[SIZE="1"]6 Biology (67)
3 US Hist 1 (67)
6 SS & Hist (68)
3 US Hist 2 (66)
3 Amer Gov (67)
6 Amer Lit (73)
6 Hum (73)
3 Ed Psy (71)
3 H G & D (70)
3 Intro Psy (74)
3 Intro to Soc (75)
6 College Math (68)
6 A & I Lit (72)
[/SIZE]DSST:
[SIZE="1"]3 Intro Computing (65)
3 Here's to Your Health (64)[/SIZE]
Other Credits:
[SIZE="1"]3 PLA Painting 1
3 TECEP Psy of Women (78/100)
3 TECEP Art Hist 2 (81/100)
3 Dept Exam English 1
45 Traditional[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)