Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Completed 12 Straighterline Courses in 30 days!
#23
Hi Chiquitacobbe,
Congratulations to all SL candidates, who accomplished their goals in such a short time.

I started the ENG Comp 1 as well, did the first quiz so far and felt overwhelmed, not sure whether I want to do it. I left school many years ago. You started not too long ago and have accomplished a lot. I would like to get done soon, but seem to be stuck. I think I should follow your example, try to get the quizzes out of the way then focus on the essays.


Messages In This Thread
Completed 12 Straighterline Courses in 30 days! - by kumare - 09-18-2012, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,361 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 4,085 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 4,738 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 3,669 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 2,441 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 3,924 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Two More UL Courses and Capstone MrBossmanJr 17 8,346 06-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr
  TESU BSBA completed- a few tips thornoak 3 2,783 06-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TEEX Courses at TESU BSLIONS 25 12,132 06-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: maplefu
  Excelsior Ethics courses radconjohn 10 5,890 06-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)