Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aleks Math & Statistics on Excelsior Transcript
#3
As NAP stated, the most you could have expected from the courses is 9 credits (3x 3credit courses) at precalculus level and 3 credits statistics, totalling 12 credits.

This is how the courses were treated for my programme of study and I believe this is EC's standard policy regarding ALEKS.
[SIZE="1"]
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Excelsior College 2012
Master of Arts in International Relations, Staffordshire University, UK - in progress

Aleks
All courses taken, 12 credits applied
CLEP
A&I Literature (74), Intro Sociology (72), Info Systems and Computer Apps (67), Humanities (70), English Literature (65), American Literature (51), Principles of Mangement (65), Principles of Marketing (71)
DSST
Management Information Systems (469), Intro to Computing (461)
Excelsior College
Information Literacy, International Terrorism (A), Contemporary Middle East History (A), Discrete Structures (A), Social Science Capstone (A)
GRE Subject Test
Psychology (93rd percentile, 750 scaled score)
Straighterline
English Composition I&II, Economics I&II, Accounting I&II, General Calculus I, Business Communication

Progress history[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Aleks Math & Statistics on Excelsior Transcript - by irnbru - 09-20-2012, 06:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,551 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Job market for online adjuncts in math/physics soba 3 2,383 06-12-2025, 02:32 PM
Last Post: wow
  ASU Universal Learner Math Weekly Courses Now NON-PROCTORED ! Captainrekt000 16 22,242 05-05-2025, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 6 4,205 05-02-2025, 09:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Crestpoint University DEAC accredited vs Excelsior [email protected] 10 8,940 04-12-2025, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Can I get courses added to a transcript for free? evanmonast 4 3,231 02-18-2025, 02:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CSM Math - what's it like? CircleT7 26 10,978 12-27-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,386 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper
  Affordable Math degree for non-US (international) citizen OtterDen 22 10,962 07-17-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: OtterDen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)