09-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Awesome!
Thanks for the update.
How much of the assignments are paper based?
The NCU MBA is almost 100% paper based and each class is 8 weeks so you typically have 8 papers to write. Usually 1-2 of those papers are a powerpoint though.
I really wanted to try and get through the MS Information Assurance in 6 months. I studied for the CCNA and was planning on taking that prior to enrolling as it is part of the competency units and it would get me part way through without even enrolling.
Thanks for the update.
How much of the assignments are paper based?
The NCU MBA is almost 100% paper based and each class is 8 weeks so you typically have 8 papers to write. Usually 1-2 of those papers are a powerpoint though.
I really wanted to try and get through the MS Information Assurance in 6 months. I studied for the CCNA and was planning on taking that prior to enrolling as it is part of the competency units and it would get me part way through without even enrolling.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)