Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighterline New Proctor Policy Change
#42
Wow, this thread got long fast. I never really liked the idea of Straighterline for myself, personally; but I knew it was an option for those who don't test well. I would have only used Straighterline for courses I could not test out of. The policy of punishing students for finishing too quickly is absurd. Some people might be unemployed or have a lot of time on their hands, so they can devote several hours each day to completing tests and assignments.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Straighterline New Proctor Policy Change - by sanantone - 10-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Straighterline New Proctor Policy Change - by Gaz - 10-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Straighterline New Proctor Policy Change - by Gaz - 10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Straighterline New Proctor Policy Change - by SDO - 10-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Straighterline New Proctor Policy Change - by SDO - 10-09-2012, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSU Post-Bacc BSCS degree name about to change sialiblo 8 6,389 09-11-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: elytrarowlock
  Xamk enforces new change Avidreader 17 6,563 07-24-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: wow
  College Algebra no Proctor smilingtimes 11 12,746 09-04-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: QuickDegree223
  Science pre-reqs with No Proctor MeangreenMBA 2 2,345 06-23-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Proctor U (Proctor FU) with Coopersmith... still just as bad studyingfortests 11 5,968 05-22-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 2,613 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 2,291 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb College classes in high school, Transfer Policy? pilot 3 2,997 02-02-2023, 01:18 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Columbia College - Missouri, Second BA policy vintage_jacket 9 4,534 09-08-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 3,641 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)