10-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Those are fine scores, especially coming from the petersons for biology! I scored a 63%, 53%, and 39% on mine. I actually took the 3rd test the night before my exam and it freaked me out so much I only spent about 2 hours sleeping. Bad move, wouldn't recommend it, though I did pass the real thing with a 65. The petersons PTs are harder. But, make sure you read through ALL the explanations. Also, on Free-CLEP-Prep, in addition to his study guide that he has, he also has come out with a full length, accurate, PT (Free Clep Prep).
If you haven't already, read through the Specific Exam feedback on here. It's length, but packed with info. Khan Academy has some biology videos that may help you out too. Biology | Khan Academy
Good Luck!
If you haven't already, read through the Specific Exam feedback on here. It's length, but packed with info. Khan Academy has some biology videos that may help you out too. Biology | Khan Academy
Good Luck!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)