Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do Grad Schools consider CLEP on applicants?
#4
Thanks guy, I think a call is needed here. clep3705, Indeed that's why I'm asking, the question that I have is: advantage or disadvantage not being weighted for my GPA?

Hopefully I receive a good reply by tomorrow.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do Grad Schools consider CLEP on applicants? - by carlosferry - 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 341 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,194 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Med Schools - Interesting Lists bjcheung77 2 4,709 12-27-2025, 01:26 PM
Last Post: clep3705
  Billionaires who founded schools... bjcheung77 0 1,153 07-03-2025, 11:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Grad school recommendation letters Armadillo1 4 3,152 04-30-2025, 07:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  College tuition has fallen significantly at many schools LevelUP 2 2,234 03-25-2025, 05:26 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  NJCU pursues merger, U of Phoenix sale, UK possible closures of private schools... bjcheung77 3 3,141 03-19-2025, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Jahaza
  Any schools that offer certs like WGU? inferno14 5 4,440 03-02-2025, 04:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  any Cert-free schools? pluggingalong 2 2,008 08-24-2024, 09:44 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  Which schools accept NCCRS? wow 12 4,898 08-17-2024, 07:22 AM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)