Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
interesting info on TESC website
#2
As one can tell from my signature, I did not test out of most of my degree. I applied to the Big 3 because I needed to transfer a lot of credits from 4 different schools and I did not want to deal with residency requirements either. I wish I would have known about these schools years ago. I would have tested out of more courses and saved a lot of time and money.

The reasons why I believe most Big 3 attendees don't fully utilize CBEs are because
1. They don't know about them.
2. A lot of people are afraid of high stakes testing.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


Messages In This Thread
interesting info on TESC website - by cookderosa - 12-25-2012, 08:44 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by sanantone - 12-25-2012, 09:09 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by NAP - 12-25-2012, 09:46 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by clep3705 - 12-25-2012, 10:34 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by Daithi - 12-26-2012, 12:01 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by Demo18cc - 12-26-2012, 03:00 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by ryoder - 12-26-2012, 06:18 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by scorched - 12-26-2012, 09:45 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by IrishJohn - 12-26-2012, 10:31 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by cookderosa - 12-27-2012, 01:51 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by sanantone - 12-27-2012, 02:00 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by Ace_King - 12-27-2012, 07:48 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by rebel100 - 12-27-2012, 08:56 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by Tampamom3 - 12-27-2012, 08:59 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by sanantone - 12-27-2012, 02:22 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by IrishJohn - 12-27-2012, 06:28 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by Prloko - 12-28-2012, 03:01 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by bluk30 - 12-28-2012, 08:46 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by rebel100 - 12-28-2012, 09:02 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by sklineho - 12-28-2012, 10:40 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by cookderosa - 12-28-2012, 11:05 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by IrishJohn - 12-28-2012, 04:02 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by sanantone - 01-25-2013, 06:33 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by Ace_King - 01-25-2013, 05:29 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by IrishJohn - 01-25-2013, 05:49 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by sanantone - 01-25-2013, 06:05 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by Katzepatra - 01-26-2013, 06:42 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by cookderosa - 01-27-2013, 02:35 AM
interesting info on TESC website - by CLEP101 - 01-27-2013, 10:57 PM
interesting info on TESC website - by rebel100 - 01-27-2013, 11:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc dcan 43 37,011 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: elenlushk
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,473 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,253 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,606 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,573 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,929 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,565 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 5,165 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 29,213 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808
  TESC Liberal Arts Capstone Review hornj 13 10,397 08-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Last Post: mabby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)