Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi
#8
NAP, thank you SO MUCH! Yes this helps!

I guess the EC exams arent really Pass/Fail, poor choice of words...they are letter graded and I got a "C" or better on each of the 3 so therefore I passed.

It looks like you are saying that I have 30 credits from my Community College and 9 credits from my ECE exams for a total of 39. The degree requires 60 so I need 21 more credits? If I mostly need free electives, I would like to choose the "fastest". I am currently working as a LPN at an assisted living facility where my title is 'Resident Care Director'. I had plans to enroll in Excelsiors LPN to RN associates program until my company asked me if I had interest in becoming an administrator/Executive Director of one of the buildings of the company instead of a resident care director. There is opportunity with the company now for promotion to become an administrator, but my problem is that South Carolina requires you to have a minimum of an associates degree (in anything) to apply to get a South Carolina Assisted Living Adminstrator license.

So basically, I dont really care what classes I take, but timing is the most important factor for me and my situation. As soon as I earn my associates degree, I can begin the administrator license process! I plan to continue the LPN to RN program AFTER i get my administrator license just because a RN is good to have, but wanted to get the associates quicker if possible. I still have 7 classes for the LPN to RN program + CPNE and its waitlist time....

So whatever free elective classes would be quickest is what I would be most interested in.

Thanks so much.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi - by cbaranick - 01-28-2013, 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,616 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,755 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 366 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 402 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,381 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,084 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,951 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 557 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 760 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 667 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)