Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi
#14
Thanks!

The 6 credits of A&I Lit CLEP (the forum favorite) sounds good.
For being a nurse and having taken Biology, it has been a while and going straight into a Bio exam would scare me....
What are the "Lit" CLEPS like? I think that marketing and management CLEPS would probably be good for me, this is what I do on a daily basis at work anyway...
Sociology I am rusty on but am sure I could do some quick refreshing to pass...

What is FEMA and if its faster where do I sign up? haha.

I just submitted my application and transcript request today, so I am assuming it will be a couple of weeks before I get my preliminary review back.

Does the capstone class at the end hold you up timing wise? Is it a mandatory 8 weeks or can you test sooner?

Thanks again,
Collin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi - by cbaranick - 01-28-2013, 10:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,770 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,814 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 383 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 424 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,465 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,131 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,985 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 577 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 777 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 687 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)