02-04-2013, 09:36 AM
namwen Wrote:How many pages of real writting are you seeing per course?I don't really measure them by length, I simply answer the question to the rubric. There is no prescribed length and my mentor tells me that papers can vary widely from student to student. He told me that he has seen one student meet the requirements first try with a 4 page paper that took multiple submissions and 30 pages from others.
Mine typically run 6-10 pages double spaced, I typically add to that on revision...never take away anything, just pile more in there.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)