02-04-2013, 12:23 PM
brucet3 Wrote:This forum proves that's not true. You just have to take the time to prove it to yourself. :hurray:
Agreed. I can remember being highly skeptical of the Big 3 when I first discovered this forum. I actually started with Grantham University in 2007 when I was seeking to complete my bachelor's but had to drop out due to finances at the time. Everything else I knew about online education was University of Phoenix, which even back then had a bad reputation among employers, or diploma mills. I kept hearing the infamous Sally Struthers commercial in my head which was a complete turn-off!
When I discovered this forum my #1 requirement was accreditation of the schools, followed by cost and convenience, and when I learned that TESC was a state school that went a loooooong way to selling me on the idea!
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing
Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!
My BA History degree plan.
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing
Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!
My BA History degree plan.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)