Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi
#34
Hey NAP,

Yes my preliminary review that I received back is based on earning an AA.

The classes I have left to complete my nursing degree are:

1) Anatomy & Physiology
2) Microbiology
3) Essentials of Nursing Care: Chronicity
4) Essentials of Nursing Care: Reproductive Health
5) Lifespan 1
6) Lifespan 2
7) Lifespan 3


I think the only 2 classes from the above list that I am able to take before I would actually have to enroll into the nursing program are A&P and Micro. If I could "kill two birds with one stone" by taking these then I would, but I also have to consider the extra time it would take for me to study for and pass A&P and Micro vs a CLEP psychology exam. From what I have heard, the A&P exam is nothing to take lightly and would take serious studying.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi - by cbaranick - 02-15-2013, 06:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,437 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,673 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 342 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 379 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,328 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,030 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,886 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 545 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 738 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 652 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)