Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi
#37
Ok thanks a lot NAP, i printed off the list of CLEP exams this morning and have looked them over. I do know that I would rather not take any 6 credit CLEPs for Biology or Chemistry or anything near that stuff - its been a while.

I could do the A&I Lit that you recommended (which by the way what exactly do you study for that?) I could also do College composition, English literature, and American literature. All of which are 6 credits. Also all of which, I am not sure exactly what to study for lol, but I was always good at writing classes in high school and college.

I was thinking that I could do 2 - 6 credit CLEPs and 1 - 3 credit CLEP for a total of 15 credits, but my preliminary review says that I need a total of 15.36 so would they make me take anothe CLEP because I am .36 credits short??? For the 3 credit CLEP i would probably do something under the Applied Professional category - maybe principles of management.

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Transferring my community college credits to Excelsior & Receving my preliminary revi - by cbaranick - 02-16-2013, 11:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,578 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,739 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 364 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 399 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,361 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,070 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,945 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 555 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 759 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 666 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)