Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting nervous about World Religions
#1
This is the first DANTES I've done, and I'm nervous about not having a practice exam. I've gone over IC about 4 times per section and usually miss an average of about 3 questions. However, once I'm away from the screen I get buddhism, hinduism and confucianism greatly mixed up.

::bites nails nervously::

I'm a Christian, so the Christianity part is a breeze. I'm quite familiar with Judaism also, since I have Jewish friends and Christianity overlaps some with Judaism. And I've studied Islam off and on several different times, so I'm relatively comfortable with that.

But the eastern religions really have me anxious. I've gone through about half of the "Compact Guide To World Religions" and have also gone through some notes someone else sent me. I'm making my own abbreviated set of notes. But I'm still nervous.

My test is on Tuesday and I think I'll *probably* do okay, but if anyone wants to give me an e-pat on the head Smile and reassure me a little, or give me some additional tips on the test, I wouldn't mind. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by jchase - 06-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by MeMe - 06-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by abby - 06-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by MeMe - 06-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by Blue - 06-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by studyhard - 06-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Getting nervous about World Religions - by Blue - 06-06-2007, 10:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 379 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Meet the philosopher-in-training who will be at the VAR monitor this World Cup Charles Fout 7 1,229 06-22-2026, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Open Universities around the world Robson 8 5,549 01-02-2026, 03:40 PM
Last Post: EliEverIsAHero
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,583 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,723 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 1,284 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 4,414 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 3,046 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Slowest student in the world... bjcheung77 1 1,568 05-22-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 12,584 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)