Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
From TESC to my dream school (Okay... not QUITE my dream school)
#8
Congrats! And I agree with everything you said in your OP. I really do believe that a top MBA program or the best MBA in your home state is the first choice, especially for a younger applicant (though I don't think 30 is too old by any means). Your points about stipends and accommodations are well taken.

Great thread!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
From TESC to my dream school (Okay... not QUITE my dream school) - by rebel100 - 03-18-2013, 09:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,442 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,140 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,263 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,098 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Oakford Academy - International Language School bjcheung77 6 4,403 12-15-2025, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Mergers, Partnerships, Private school choice bjcheung77 0 1,031 11-27-2025, 02:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,736 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduated - graduate school supernoms 5 2,357 11-07-2025, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is this possible or a far away dream? HonuDiver 10 2,453 07-27-2025, 07:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,618 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)