04-20-2006, 08:10 PM
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"]And you thought your 30 year credits went south, seceded, turned old and gray, and lost all hope of winning; no wait your credits were actually true blue!![/SIZE]
Excelsior took not only my credits from (ahem) 15 years ago AND they took 11 hours of Microsoft exams! Even my Linux+ counted for something like 2 UL credits, I was shocked! The only hours I have from actual class time are the 30 hours I took waaaaay back in school. Everything else has been by examination!
And speaking of true blue - I just got my Civil War results - 59!! Whoo Hoo! I studied just enough! Nothing worse then knocking it out of the park with something in the 60's or higher when (at least at EC) usually mid 50's get you an A; just means you over-studied.
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)